The strategic partnerships in the field of higher education support European cooperation between organisations active in the field of higher education with a view to developing, transferring and introducing new curricula, modern intensive programs, new pedagogical approaches and exchange of good practices.
Among the possible project topics are:
- Development, testing and application of innovative practices (training methods, creation of new courses and training, counseling and support schemes) in order to improve the quality of teaching offer in higher education institutions;
- Collaboration between higher education institutions and local communities to internationally promote local development;
- Implementation of international initiatives to promote social inclusion and entrepreneurship;
- Development of joint training / intensive programs;
- Development of virtual mobility, using ICT and open learning resources, developing a flexible learning system;
- Supporting the recognition and certification of knowledge and competences at national level through effective quality assurance systems for learning outcomes through European and National Qualifications Frameworks.
The participation in the programme activities is open to any public or private organisation / institution, active in the field of higher education or any other area related to it.