The strategic partnerships in the field of adult education aim to:
- Develop of innovative methods, practices and innovative curricula;
- Promote the compliance between curricula and labor market needs;
- Support the development of quality training tools, improving the flexibility and accessibility for adult learners;
- Encourage the development of good practices and cooperation between stakeholders;
- Improve the access to adult education opportunities;
- Provide flexible opportunities for adult learners including the recognition of previous qualifications;
- Support the recognition and certification of knowledge and competences at national level through effective quality assurance systems for learning outcomes through European and National Qualifications Frameworks.
The participation in the programme activities is open to any public or private organisation / institution, active in the field of adult education or any other area related to it.