The learning mobility of teachers in the field of school education promotes the professional development of teachers, school leaders and other school staff in the form of:
- Participation in structured courses or trainings abroad;
- Periods of observation at a partner school or other organisation working in the field of school education.
The learning mobility in the field of school education also gives opportunities to directors, teachers or other school staff to teach at partner schools in another European country.
The Erasmus+ programme supports the learning mobility of teaching and non-teaching staff, which:
- Is part of the European Development Plan of the organisation;
- Meets the needs for professional development of the organisation’s staff;
- Is implemented through selection of participants, preparation and tracking of mobility;
- Ensures recognition of the learning outcomes of the staff involved;
- Ensures the dissemination of results among the educational community.