The learning mobility for adult educators with focus on teaching enables trainers or staff to teach in partner organisations abroad.
The learning mobility of trainers in the field of adult education supports the professional development of teaching and non-teaching staff in the form of:
- Participation in structured courses or trainings abroad;
- Periods of observation at a partner organisation working in the field of adult education.
The Erasmus+ programme supports the learning mobility of teaching and non-teaching staff, which:
- Is part of the European Development Plan of the organisation;
- Meets the needs for professional development of the organisation’s staff;
- Is implemented through selection of participants, preparation and tracking of mobility;
- Ensures recognition of the learning outcomes of the staff involved;
- Ensures the dissemination of results among the educational community.